Woolen Wool Yarn 1N-6N
It is knit doubled and is perfect for sweaters and sweater-like projects. It is crafted in limited quantities and hand-dyed.Handmaiden Sea Silk is the ultimate luxury yarn and is a favorite among knitters. It is composed of 70% silk and 30% SeaCell (r), a synthetic fiber made from seaweed. SeaCell is the latest luxury fiber manufactured by Zimmer AG. It contains 95% lyocell, which is derived from cellulose found in wood pulp. The remaining 5% is seaweed, which helps activate the fiber.Malabrigo's Susurro is a soft blend of silk, Merino, and linen.
This hand-dyed yarn has an almost metallic sheen, and is excellent for lightweight garments and shawls. Susurro also works well in lace and textured stitches.Susurro is a DK weight single-ply yarn made from Mulberry silk, Merino wool, and linen. This blend creates depth in color and a metallic sheen that will make your summer projects look stunning. This hand-dyed yarn is sold in dye lots of five skeins.Juniper Moon Farm's Findley silk fiber is the perfect choice for any knitter. This family-owned store features an extensive collection of yarns, supplies, and classes for all skill levels.
You'll find that the Findley silk yarn is the perfect choice for making beautiful scarves, shawls, and other items.Juniper Moon Farm's Findley is a laceweight merino-silk blend that produces crisp stitch definition and a beautiful sheen. It also comes with a generous 798 yards per ball, making it a great choice for shawls and other laceweight projects.The name of this yarn suggests that it is a blend of wool and silk, and Kim Dyes Yarn has created a fantastic blend that creates beautiful stitch definition. Shortbread DK is soft with a hint of sheen and a nice twist. It is also ideal for cabled knits, and the longer fiber staple is incredibly useful for maintaining wear and shape.